UX New Zealand 2013 will be a 3-day user experience design conference – the first dedicated UX conference in NZ. It will start with a day of hands-on workshops; and will then have two full days of presentations.
The hands-on workshops focus on practical skills – these might help you get started in UX, learn new techniques or explore an advanced idea in detail.
The two days of conference presentations inspire, provide practical skills, explore new ideas and demonstrate how people in different fields tackle similar problems.
The whole conference covers a range of user experience design topics – strategy, user-centred design, interaction design, mobile design, cross-channel design and service design.
Where and when
UX New Zealand 2013 will be held 6-8 November, at the Intercontinental Hotel, in Wellington.
- 6 November: Hands-on workshops
- 7-8 November: Main conference presentations
- 6 February 2014: UX New Zealand
- 4 December 2013: Conference audio
- 17 September 2013: UX NZ, credit cards & PayPal
- 1 July 2013: Optimal Experience & Optimal Workshop: UX New Zealand event partners
Keep in touch
You can keep in touch with conference news and announcements by: